Trust me — you’re going to want to remember this recipe for super-easy, mini nut butter cups the next time you think of reaching for the Reese’s or Justin’s cups.
Whip ’em up in minutes, chill them til firm, and voila! And, they are paleo, vegan, gluten-free so that means you can eat extra, right?
Hope you enjoy these addictive lil treats as much as I do!
Easy Mini Nut Butter Cups
1/2 cup creamy nut butter of choice
1 tablespoons almond flour (can sub powdered sugar)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 cups dairy-free chocolate chunks/chips (like these)
1. Mix together nut butter, almond flour, vanilla, and maple syrup until well combined and the dough is soft enough that you can roll into a ball. If nut butter dough is soft, add more almond flour until it’s nice and moldable like play-doh.
2. Roll nut butter dough into about 1 teaspoon balls. Set aside.
3. Line mini muffin pan or candy molds with mini cupcake papers. Set aside.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave in 10-second bursts, stirring between each time, until smooth. You can also double-boiler it if that’s your preferred method.
5. Pour about 1 teaspoon worth of melted chocolate into each muffin liner.
6. Place a nut butter ball in each liner, and fill the rest of the liner up with more chocolate.
7. Sprinkle some sea salt on top (if you want) and place pan in the fridge to cool about 15-20 mins.
PIN THIS FOR LATER: